11.8.11

Europe Postcards {1 year on}



To keep myself a little creative I have been trying a 'one-a-day' project. Nothing to the extent of the crazy and very talented/committed Mr Ben Hood, but only for the 5 and a half weeks of my Euro Trip last year. Am going through my journal entry for the day and doing a quick little postcard based on the events I wrote about.

It's nice to come across the little things I have forgotten about along the way, and also a friend suggested yesterday that I could make a travel quilt at the end. Brilliant idea. Or even cushions. The drinks poster will eventually become a cushion I think. A bit of fun anyway to get through the remainder of winter :)

The series can be found on my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment. i love comments :)